Every year Google changes search engine algorithms. This 2021 year is not exception, moreover, competition in Digital environment reached the peak and old styles and approaches do not work in 2021 year. We found that FRIS approach (our “know how”) is the most effective for SEO in 2021 year.
Fresh Relevant I nformation & Solutions
How it works? Simple. We can generate for you every week new text, photo and video relevant content and update your web site and social media based on key words which send you organically ( free clicks via google search) real buyers or clients.
Deep understanding of client’s product and business and stimulating potential customers to purchase your product is another our successful strategy. Below our step by step marketing stages description.
1) What product does your brand offer?
2) Why does a customer need your product?
3) What solution does your product provide?
1) What features make your product valuable to others?
2) How will I increase customer engagement towards my product?
1) How are my prices compared to my competitors?
2) Is my brand more credible than others?
1) What additional product could be customer buy?
2) How to improve the customer buying experience?
3) What the customer refer us to others, and if so, why?
Our Tips to C reate a Successful Online S tore
1. Engaging Web Design
It doesn’t matter if you have the best product possible in your niche and the best customer service on top of that—if your store’s web design is lousy, your online business presence is doomed. According to a Kissmetrics study, 93% of buyers consider visual appearance to be the most important factor when making a purchase.
Our tips for web design:
1) Your online store can be designed by a professional, by yourself if you know how to code, or with an ecommerce store template.
2) Web design should captivate site visitors’ attention. Engage customers with full-width images and minimal text.
2. An Awesome “About Us” Page
If a visitor goes to your “About Us” page, that means they are already interested in you and are giving you a chance to prove to him or her that your product is the best. What you need to do is clearly spell out what you are, what you do, and, most importantly, what you offer to the clients. All testimonials, achievements, and any kind of social proof is welcome there.
Our tips for About Us Page:
· Contact email
· Social media channels
· Include basic information about your business on the page, such as your contact information, address, and social media accounts.
· Avoid cluttering the “About Us” page with too much information. Keep visitors engaged with a minimal design.
3. Partner with Other Brands
Giving your hard-earned money to a little-known company isn’t easy for most buyers. Establish your reputation by showing which companies are working with you. They don’t necessarily need to be on the scale of a Coca-Cola or Apple, but even small companies can add a degree of trustworthiness to your enterprise.
Here are a few actionable tips for partnering with other brands and influencers:
1) Highlight partner companies on your homepage to immediately showcase your reputation to site visitors.
2) If you have a large amount of partners, showcase them all. The more partners you have, the more buyer trust you’ll build.
4. Offer Excellent Online Support
Your consumers need to know they will have support after they make a purchase, if needed. Guaranteeing troubleshooting after the purchase and consulting before the purchase can convert potential buyers into loyal, returning customers.
Here are a few actionable tips for offering excellent online support:
1) Offer support at all stages of the shopping experience to encourage new buyers to make their first purchase and returning customers to continue making purchases.
2) Make your customer support features, whether that’s a phone line or a chat box, visible from the homepage so that buyers are aware of those services.
5. Provide Popular Payment Options
No online store can exist without payments. Offer a wide variety of popular payment options for your customers so they can always easily make a purchase.
Here are a few actionable tips for providing payment options:
1) Allow sellers to create an account on your store and save their payment information to make future purchases more seamless.
2) Offer a wide variety of popular payment options so that every consumer can easily make a purchase on your store.
6. Advertise on Social Media
Advertising on social media channels is a powerful way to connect with lots of potential customers in creative, fun ways. Social media advertising can be anything from a simple Facebook feed post to a post on Snapchat.
Here are a few actionable tips for advertising on social media.
1) Social media marketing allows for a lot of creativity, so try to implement the personality of your key buyers into your ads.
2) Use social media analytics to track the success of your ads and form strategies on how you can improve future promotions.
7. A Useful, SEO-Driven Blog
Running a blog is an opportunity to generate more store traffic. Posts that contain SEO keywords and contain useful information for consumers are likely to rank high in search engine results. Blog posts that rank well and encourage people to visit your site are a stepping stone to people visiting your product pages and completing purchases.
Here are a few actionable tips for creating a store blog:
1) Use SEO tools to measure the monthly search volume and keyword difficulty of terms. Terms with high monthly search volumes and high difficulty ratings are going to be more challenging to rank for.
2) Use Google Analytics to track the page views of your blog posts. Consider past posts that received high numbers of views when planning future content.
8. Build Buyer Trust with Product Reviews
Reviews and ratings of your products boost your trustworthiness immensely. Online shoppers can’t meet sellers in-person, so they rely on other buyers’ feedback to assess merchants. Ratings on product pages save consumers’ time by quickly showing what other customers think about the product.
Here are a few actionable tips for using product reviews:
1) Indicate the average rating and number of reviews at the top of each product page and at the bottom where you display the content of the reviews to increase the feedback’s visibility.
2) Incentivize leaving a review by offering buyers a small discount after they make a purchase if they leave feedback.
9. Make Your Site SEO-Friendly
Your online store has to receive traffic in order for purchases to happen. The key to generating traffic? Search engine optimization. By incorporating SEO keywords into your product titles and descriptions, your site is more likely to rank higher in search engine results. The increased visibility is the key ingredient for greater site visits and more conversions.
Here are a few actionable tips for making your site SEO-friendly:
1) Use SEO tools to find keywords that have high-enough monthly search volumes and low enough keyword difficulty for your site to rank.
2) Type in SEO keywords you’re considering adding to your product pages to see which results you’ll be competing with. If the results are major sites, consider changing your term to something less competitive.
10. Ensure Your Store is Mobile-Responsive
Mobile shopping accounted for 30% of online purchases last year. This figure is only increasing—Business Insider predicts that by 2020 mobile shopping will account for 45% of all ecommerce shopping.
Here are a few actionable tips for ensuring your site is mobile-responsive.
1) Opt for vertical designs over horizontal designs for easier scrolling and viewing your content on phone screens.
2) Test out your store’s mobile responsiveness by loading it onto a phone and browsing through to check for errors.
11. Track Analytics and Iterate
Online store owners can’t improve their growth strategies without monitoring their progress. The best way to track your selling activity and customers’ behavior is to use a tool like Google Analytics. This program provides sellers with clear metrics about their store, such as the percentage of product sales, the number of site page visits, and the number of abandoned shopping carts. You can easily set up Analytics for your online store.
Here are a few actionable tips for tracking and iterating on seller activity with Google Analytics:
1) When you set up Analytics with your store, enable the “enhanced ecommerce tracking” feature for a wide range of insights on your seller activity.
2) Create Segments on Google Analytics to form data-driven insights on your key buyer groups.
12. Offer Free Shipping.
Thanks to Amazon Prime, free shipping is now an expectation of online shoppers. The added cost of standard shipping can easily dissuade buyers today from completing their purchase at checkout. Sellers who can afford to offer free shipping should provide the service if they aren’t already to incentivize purchases.
Here are a few actionable tips for attracting buyers with your shipping policy.
1) Offer free shipping to lower the overall cost of your item for buyers and incentivize the purchase.
2) Highlight throughout your online store that you offer free shipping so buyers are motivated to keep shopping.
13. Build Your Outreach List
Growing your business involves more than your customers — you also have to reach out to individuals in your industry that can help you reach more buyers within your target audience. Networking with the right groups allows merchants to generate product buzz and extend their reach to connect with as many customers as possible. Sellers should consider reaching out to:
1) Traditional reporters — writers at publications who specialize in your industry and can create content about your products
2) Industry bloggers — writers who create content on blogs that focus on your industry and showcase products like yours
3) Social media influencers — people who comment about your industry on social media and have a large number of followers
4) Similar entrepreneurs — like-minded entrepreneurs who are engaged in your industry and are familiar with your products
These four groups can quickly spread the word around your product, so it’s worth reaching out to network and share why you might be valuable to work with.
14. Keep an Eye on the Competition
Customers browse through online stores looking for the lowest prices and the best overall shopping experiences. To keep buyers attracted to their store, merchants should identify shops that are similar to their own business that they can compare against. Are these stores offering 60-day or 30-day return policies? Do they offer free shipping or only paid options? Figuring out what makes competitors more advantageous enables sellers to determine what they need to change about their business to keep returning customers loyal and attract new buyers.
Here are a few actionable tips for assessing your competition:
1) Search for products like yours on major marketplaces, not only on other online stores. Venues like Amazon and eBay are great indicators of competitive pricing rates for your products and industry. Use
their rates as a benchmark for your own prices to attract more buyers.
2) Consider the design of competitors’ sites, not just their product offerings. Note how it might be more user-friendly than your store and how it might be attracting buyers.
15. Use High-Res Photos.
Humans are visual creatures. We process images in 1/10 of a second and understand visual information 60,000 times faster than words. With this natural tendency towards visuals, product images make a strong, immediate impression on buyers. It’s critical to use clear, high-resolution photos that highlight the products’ details to quickly attract buyers without losing their attention. Here are a few actionable tips for using high-res product photos:
1) Enable a 360-degree photo tool on product pages so buyers can see the entire view of a product.
2) Enable a zoom feature on product photos so buyers can examine your items in more detail.
16. Offer Incentives.
Online store owners don’t have to worry about marketplace rules that limit what they can include on product pages or in communication to buyers. Merchants with stores should take advantage of this control by offering incentives to buyers. Whether it’s a pop-up discount at your store’s homepage or a promotional email about an ongoing sale, sellers should actively reach out to buyers with different types of incentives to make purchases.
1) Use pop-up discount boxes on your site occasionally, not frequently. Bombarding your site visitors with pop-ups will likely irritate them and drive them away from your store.
2) Track which coupon codes are used most frequently to determine which promotions encouraged the most purchases and should be used again in the future.
17. Encourage Social Sharing
Organic word-of-mouth marketing on social media can drive your ecommerce business growth. Public discussions of your brand and products on social media channels serve as social proof — the psychological phenomenon of people assuming others’ behaviour reflects correct behaviour. Online buyers can’t see your products in-person, so they consider what other customers have to say about your business on Facebook to determine whether they should make a purchase.
Here are a few actionable tips for encouraging social sharing:
1) Don’t limit social sharing to buyers! Reach out to other brands you’ve partnered with, and encourage them to share information about your business or tag your brand in their social media content.
2) Don’t break the chain of sharing. If someone mentions your brand on social media, try to continue engaging with tactics like re-tweeting or commenting underneath the post.
18. Take Advantage of Email Marketing
Email marketing is an easy way for merchants to build relationships with their customers. Merchants can send out targeted messages to segments of buyers that address each group’s specific wants. By appealing to buyers’ interests, email marketing is a powerful tool for encouraging sales and increasing revenue.
Here are a few actionable tips for using email marketing:
1) Use an email marketing tool, like Campaign Monitor, to track the success of your messages, such as how many times it was opened or which links were clicked most frequently.
2) Track which customers unsubscribe from your email list with email marketing software. Using other information from their buyer profile, try to infer why they might’ve unsubscribed and how you can use that knowledge to prevent future cancellations.
19. Offer Generous Refund and Money-Back Guarantee Policies
Buying a product online with a limited return policy is risky. The customer can’t see the item in-person, so they have to hope that the product is actually as-described. With the possibility of the product not being up to their standards, most buyers won’t buy an online product if returns aren’t accepted.
Here are a few actionable tips for return and money-back guarantee policies:
1) Create a policies page on your site to describe the exact terms and conditions of acceptable returns and money-back guarantee claims. Your customers will appreciate the transparency of the page when
trying to understand their orders.
2) Consider offering free shipping on returns. Providing customers with free returns is an added cost for merchants, but offering the policy also brings the return of encouraging brand loyalty with great customer service.